Monday, September 3, 2012

26 weeks

Well, we are back  home from our 3 week USA visit. We spent about a week in Texas and the rest of the time in Ohio. It was great seeing everyone and we miss you all already! We are adjusting to being back in China. It seemed to take a little longer this time for us to adjust to the time difference. I think we were all just to tired from a very busy trip and then a very LONG trip back. Oh well...moving on....


Baby Size:/Weight 14 inches from head to heel and around 1 2/3 lbs.  


Developments: The network of nerves in the baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. The baby should be able to hear our voices. the baby is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. And it is continuing to put on baby fat.


Cravings: nothing specific at the moment. I ate TONS of food in Ohio, which was great! I have noticed I have been eating nonstop the last few days. Hopefully this means I will start putting on some weight, since I am still under where I should be at this point.


Weight Loss/Gain: +10 lbs total.

Side Effects:
emotional



What I really love: The constant dance party in my belly!

26 weeks
Since being back in China, I have gone to the doctor. I had that oh-so wonderful glucose test (I passed). As of right now, we are looking at the C-Section to be on Nov 26th (my brothers birthday). We will finalize that date in the next few weeks. I head back on 9/15 for another general check up. Then I start going every 2 weeks.  The time is coming quick!!

For those of you that don't know........


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment